Hiding email addresses on the web

Tim Kambitsch kambitsch at DAYTON.LIB.OH.US
Thu Dec 11 11:48:39 EST 1997

Stacy,

Did  you know that you have a fingerd running? That is an easy way
to get email  addresses of people who don't even publish web pages.
I just fingered your machine and got the username for some other
people who were logged on your system.

If you really want to protect email addresses, turn fingerd off.