signing off

j. y. c h e n judy at wired.com
Thu Dec 4 19:05:12 EST 1997

thanks for your kind mail, byron.  what a surprise it was to see this
article from ZD Net this morning!  I immediately went over to the assistant
to the CEO and asked her if this was true, and as it turns out, Wired has
no plans to sell off any part of its brand name.  it seems like sensational
news is always leaking from the office... and the employees are always the
last to know!  :)