Not Just Cows listed in current Scout Report.

Wilfred Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Tue Dec 2 12:41:20 EST 1997

I am very proud to announce that Not Just Cows is listed in the current
issue of Scout Report.  Here is a quote form a message I received from
the Scout Report people today:

"Your site--Not Just Cows--has been chosen as a selection for the Scout
Report (November 28, 1997), the premier weekly collection of useful
Internet sites for discerning Internauts. Care is taken in the selection
of items included in the Scout Report. Basic criteria include depth of
content, author, information maintenance, and presentation. The content
of each resource is briefly described."

The current issue of Scout Report is at:

http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/report

"The Scout Report is a publication of the Internet Scout Project, a
project of the InterNIC, based at the University of Wisconsin -
Madison."
--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew2
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/
Address Book Card available upon request (v-card)