Deleting URL history in Netscape

Beth DeGeer bdeg at bartlesville.lib.ok.us
Wed Dec 3 12:19:13 EST 1997

There is a file in the Netscape User Default folder called prefs.js.  If
you edit this using a text editor, just take out the URL lines.  You can
also change the default save location to a:\\.  Save your changes, then
right click on the file, go to properties, and change the attributes to
read only.  That way Netscape will start fresh each time.  If you need an
example file or more information, let me know.

Beth DeGeer
Bartlesville Public Library
bdeg at bartlesville.lib.ok.us