Proxy Servers and First Search

Mack Lundy mack at janus.swem.wm.edu
Thu Dec 18 16:38:13 EST 1997

About half an hour ago, I sent a message regarding a problem I'm having
configuring access to FirstSearch through a proxy server.  Two people
quickly responded telling me that FirstSearch now allows access by IP thus
eliminating the need for the script and binary.  I also found, almost
immediately, a message that I received earlier today but hadn't read giving
me this URL http://www.oclc.org/oclc/forms/ipaddr.htm for more information
on the IP access method.

Thanks

Mack
-----
Mack A. Lundy III, Library Systems Manager
College of William and Mary, Swem Library
voice:  757.221.3114     fax:  757.221.2635
email:  mack at janus.swem.wm.edu