IKIOSK/Fortres incompatibilities?

bs91 Barbara_G_SMITH at umail.umd.edu
Thu Dec 18 08:57:00 EST 1997

We are locking down our public web PC's with Fortres 101 (v. 2.51) and
IKIOSK (v. 204).  We've disabled downloading and access to certain files
(like configurations and bookmarks) in Netscape 3.0.

Staff report occasional problems with Netscape locking up and freezing.

Is anyone aware of any inherent incompatibilities between Fortres and IKIOSK
that might cause freezing in Netscape?

Thanks in advance.

Barbara Smith

Barbara G. SMITH             Chief of Technical Services
voice:  301/217-3806          Montgomery County Department of Public Libraries
fax:    301/217-3895          99 Maryland Avenue
e-mail: bs91 at umail.umd.edu    Rockville, MD 20850
e-mail: smithb at co.mo.md.us