Organizational chart -Reply

Dan Lester DLESTER at bsu.idbsu.edu
Fri Aug 29 19:53:26 EDT 1997

>>> "Kurt W. Wagner" <kurt at frontier.wilpaterson.edu>
08/27/97 06:31am >>>
and have it available 'in its original form'. I'm thinking that this
is a viable format for putting library publications online as well
-- the printout is identical to the paper versions we publish.
Yes, if one is hung up on paper.  No, I don't see the death of
paper publications in any of our lifetimes.  However, I think we
librarians and others should think and analyze carefully
whether ANY of our publications need to be on paper, or will
web do fine?  AND, if web is fine, maybe printed from web
can be fine too.....even if that does restrict web design quite a
bit...mainly to traditional linear format.

dan