Another privacy/filter angle...more food for thought

Dan Lester DLESTER at bsu.idbsu.edu
Wed Aug 27 12:37:32 EDT 1997

The following from the source indicated in header below.  This
is a freebie daily "magazine" that comes in email.  And of
course their web site is indicated too.  Personally, I was
aware that the filter products didn't do much, if anything, to
keep people of any age from submitting private info.  And,
personally, I don't have any problem with people gathering
marketing info on me and mine, as it happens everyplace
else in your life (grocery, dept store, mail order, junk mail,
etc.) and my life is an open book anyway.

Regardless of my beliefs and practices, the info in this could
be useful to many.  So, here it is, extracted and unedited
except for advertising removal.

dan