Organizational chart

Kurt W. Wagner kurt at frontier.wilpaterson.edu
Wed Aug 27 08:26:43 EDT 1997

I like the .pdf file option, too. If you have the latest release of Adobe
Pagemaker (the academic release is available at a very affordable price
under $200) you can create your chart, complete with subtleties impossible
or impractical to achieve using ASCII characters or html, and have it
available 'in its original form'. I'm thinking that this is a viable
format for putting library publications online as well -- the printout is
identical to the paper versions we publish.

Kurt W. Wagner
Sarah Byrd Askew Library
William Paterson University of New Jersey