fulltext searching with thesaurus

Vrbikova Hana VRBIKOVA at psp.cz
Tue Aug 19 09:37:05 EDT 1997

Hi!

I am interested in fulltext searching. I would like to get to know
to some projects or articles concerning the use of the thesaurus in
the fulltext searching: the in-built thesaurus or the thesaurus as "a
reference". (The thesaurus: the system with Broader Term (BT),
Nearower Term (NT), Related Term (RT), Use For (UF), USE, Scope
note.)

Could you help me?

Thanks,
Hana Vrbikova
* Hana Vrbikova                   Parliamentary Library              *
* vrbikova at psp.cz                 Parliament of the Czech Republic   *
* Tel (+420-2) 57 174 503         Snemovni 4                         *
* Fax (+420-2) 53 94 06           CZ-118 26 Prague 1                 *
* Parliamentary Library URL -  http://www.psp.cz/kps/library/        *