Maintenance is so booooooooooring -Reply

Dan Lester DLESTER at bsu.idbsu.edu
Thu Aug 14 16:13:18 EDT 1997

I've found that a wonderful tool for Win95 or NT4 users is
CyberSpyder2.0, available as shareware ($35 to register) from
http://www.cyberspyder.com/

It checks links, produces reports in various formats and
forms, and also is a fine LINT to clean up your sloppy code.

I'll face up to possible embarrassment by telling you to check
output from it at   http://cyclops.idbsu.edu/cyberspyder/  to
see some reports.  Of course RUNNING the reports for my
HTML writers/page producers is one thing.  I'm not their boss
so I can't MAKE them do anything, like fix broken links, etc.
But, in most cases pride in their work and its accuracy keeps
them pretty up to date.  The reports in that URL pretty well
cover the range of things that happen.

Download it.  You'll love it.  Your budget will love it.

No, I have no affiliation with them except as a happy user.

dan