Fwd: Insider's Computer World

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Wed Aug 13 12:22:37 EDT 1997

I will have to search the snail mail I received copies of from my
father.  It sounds like this group but, when you pay your $70 you choose
a  "gift" (my father chose a ZIP Drive which I had to pay $149 to get
mine) from a list.  My father described their regular catalog as having
prices no better than other catalogs he had seen.

Thomas Bennett

--