Netscape printing problems

Kay Tucker kayt at gsb.usyd.edu.au
Tue Aug 12 21:40:29 EDT 1997

Jennifer,
This may not be the answer to your particular problem, but I've noticed
sometimes when printing from Netscape 3.0, that you get the same message
"No pages to print" if the scroll bar is not right at the top of the
page. When I've taken the scroll bar to the top, I've been able to
print.

Cheers,
Kay Tucker
Internet/Cataloguing Librarian