size of windows icons

Alain Vaillancourt NDGMTLCD at GSLIS.Lan.McGill.CA
Tue Aug 12 14:01:34 EDT 1997

If you have an answer to Barton Spencer's request please post it to
the list.  I too would be interested in ways to go around the Windows
size limitations eventually, since I am currently planning ahead for
the practical aspects of prototypes for my future PhD research.
Some of it involves the standard 16, 32 and 48 (if you have Microsoft
Plus) pixel icons, of course, but it should deal with larger ones,
possibly.

Au revoir

Alain Vaillancourt