Public PC Printers

Toni Walder walderan at oplin.lib.oh.us
Tue Aug 12 13:11:26 EDT 1997

Now that we're offering fulltext databases on our public PC's )Dynix and
the Web) our old, reliable and wonderful HP Thinkjets just don't cut it.
They are painfully slow.

Does anybody have the 90's version of this wonderful old workhorse? I'd
be thrilled if it had a tractor feed, small footprint, inexpensive ink
cartridges, or any of the above.

Thanks in advance!
--
Toni Walder (walderan at oplin.lib.oh.us)
Wright Memorial Public Library, 1776 Far Hills Ave, Dayton OH 45419

	Arthur C Clarke