Web4Lib Information

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 11 19:05:01 EDT 1997

Since we have had a recent flurry of desperate cries for assistance in
getting off this discussion, it seems to be that time again. Every scrap
of information I have in my possession regarding this discussion is
either at the following address or linked from there:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/

This includes a complete command reference, including how to get off the
list, how to resume postponed mail, and how to tie your shoes (well, ok, I
guess that isn't there...yet).

Since I'm already boring you with administrative details, I may as well
do a thorough job of it and remind you that if you suddenly find yourself
no longer receiving the pearls of wisdom that come from this list on a
regular basis, please let me know. I regularly remove individuals whose
email address is repeatedly bouncing email. This can result in perfectly
innocent individuals being railroaded off the list against their will.
The circumstances under which this can occur, and the sometimes painful
and always entertaining ways in which it can be rectified are explained
in excruciating detail in the Web4Lib Troubleshooting Guide at

http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/Web4Lib/troubleshooting.html

Now back to our regular programming...
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Tyrant