Whoooo are you?

Sara Weissman/Morris Cty Library WEISSMAN at main.morris.org
Mon Aug 11 15:00:52 EDT 1997

said the caterpillar to Alice...just had occasion to drop into many of
the electronic reference forms which were posted here a few weeks ago.
Know what? In many (most?) you have NO idea what library you are in
until you back out at least one, if not two pages/levels. Reminder:
we should all parachute into the middle of our sites sometimes and
see if it is clear whose site it is?? ..and now I'm off to check all
my pages!! for proper identification (uh-oh).