Adaptable Applets - Menu-let

Peter Scott scottp at moondog.usask.ca
Sun Aug 10 16:29:48 EDT 1997

I've just been trying this out. Looks very useful, but I can't get it to
work from my system:

The Menu-letTM Adaptable AppletTM allows you to create and modify a
professional looking menu system for your web site. Since it's a Java
applet, it can run on any platform, be it Windows, Mac, OS/2, or UNIX and
work with any Java-capable browser, like Netscape Navigator 3.0+, MS
Internet Explorer 3.0+, HotJava, etc. With Menu-letTM you can specify up
to 6 top-level menus and up to 9 sub-menu items for each top-level menu,
for a total of up to 54 menu items in addition to the one that points back
to your home page!! You can even customize the appearance of your menu
system by specifying parameters such as Background Color, Text Color, and
Menu Style. The Menu Style property allows you to choose a Windows 3.x
look, a Windows 95 look, or a more generic appearance, based entirely on
your preference.

http://www.q-d.com/menulet.htm