NT and Win 95

Kiem Ta kta at laredo.cc.tx.us
Thu Aug 7 18:31:07 EDT 1997

	Hello all,

	Our library is getting an NT server with Win 95 workstations.
And security is our primary concern.  This is what we plan to do:

	*We will utilize the  user policy in NT for network security, but
	on these Win 95 workstations we will have Fortres 101 to 	prevent access
to the START menu and other functions that 	NT's user policy does not
cover.  Is it a  workable plan?
	Is it  a reasonable security measure? any other better options?

	thanks in advance,