terminal emulation problems

Robert Rasmussen ras at nimbus.anzio.com
Thu Aug 7 16:35:47 EDT 1997

On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, Donna Reed wrote:

> We use Anzio lite on our 130ish public access PCs.  It works well except
> that it allows users to execute multiple sessions of Dynix and staff are
> always having to run around and logout multiple (sometimes 8 deep)
> sessions.
>
> Donna Reed

Donna:

A capability was added in a later release of Anzio Lite to specify that only
one session of it was allowed (on a given PC). In a library, this would
logically be configured to keep the new session running, and kill the old one.

I have discussed this with Brian at your library, along with some other
issues. I'll be happy to explain offline how to do this.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

NOTE NEW LOCATIONS (as of January '97):
personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com or sales at anzio.com or support at anzio.com
   -or-  71021,1365 at compuserve.com
 ftp://ftp.anzio.com               voice: 503-624-0360
http://www.anzio.com                 fax: 503-624-0760