CGI/PERL Resources -- Update

Nell Yang nelly at wsulaw.edu
Mon Aug 4 17:13:35 EDT 1997

Listmates:

This is an update of the CGI/PERL sites I posted on LITA-L & TEKNOIDS
last Tuesday.  I tried to visit the sites on the list and found out
some sites have been moved, some has typos in the URL addresses.
Following is the updated list.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Some sites have still not been located.  Perhaps listmates from
web4lib can help.  Thanks.

1.	Northwestern Univ. Lib. has a page on creating forms for the web
that has pointers to several sources on CGI, PERL and other
interactivity resources. CAN'T FIND CGI PAGE TODAY!
 http://www.library.nwu.edu/resources/www/forms/

2.	Matt's Script Archive, a very good collection of useful programs to
add to your Web site and most, maybe all, are free. GOOD SITE!
 http://worldwidemart.com/scripts/

3.	CGI & Perl Tutorial: "An online tutorial for "entry level"
introduction into cgi scripting,"
CORRECT URL: http://www.catt.ncsu.edu/projects/perl/index.html

4.	Univ. of Tulane site.  CAN'T FIND CGI PAGE ON THE SITE!
http://www.tulane.edu/ and go to Library Services

5.	Univ. of Illinois--Urbana Champaign has a CGI site.
 CORRECT URL: http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/intro.html

6.	Mosaic for X version 2.0 (I found it too technical)
RIGHT URL:
http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/SDG/Software/Mosaic/Docs/fill-out-forms/
overview.html

7.	CGI Resources (a good site!)
http://www.halcyon.com/sanford/cgi-tour

8.	A Perl 4 Workshop (another good site!)
http://www.halcyon.com/sanford/perl

9.	The site has been moved and I can't find the CGI page.
http://www.hhpl.on.ca/hhplref.htm

Nell
Nell Yang
Computer Services Librarian
Western State University
College of Law Library
1111 N. State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92631
Tel: 714-738-1000 Ext. 2114     Fax: 714-871-4806
E-mail: nelly at wsulaw.edu        http://www.wsulaw.edu