MSNBC Column on David Burt

Christopher Locke clocke at panix.com
Thu Aug 21 15:34:19 EDT 1997

At 08:13 AM 8/21/97 -0700, Ronnie Morgan wrote:
>At 07:49 AM 8/21/97 -0700, Christopher Locke wrote:
>
>>I just dislike power-tripping and intimidation from *any* quarter.
>
>Do I hear an AMEN?

Ronnie

if you're ready to say AMEN after reading a bit of Entropy
Gradient Reversals, I think we could get a whole new coalition
going here!  ;-)

ever your distressingly immodest servant,

chris (a.k.a. RageBoy)

                      Entropy Gradient Reversals
                       All Noise - All the Time
                   http://www.panix.com/~clocke/EGR

best

chris (a.k.a. RageBoy)

                      Entropy Gradient Reversals
                       All Noise - All the Time
                   http://www.panix.com/~clocke/EGR

           "Mistakes are the price we pay for a full life."
                             Sophia Loren