ATTENTION NEW ENGLAND LIBRARIANS!!

Karen V. Odato Karen.V.Odato at Dartmouth.EDU
Thu Aug 21 11:48:11 EDT 1997

CALL FOR PRESENTERS!!

Cross posted.  Please excuse the duplication.

Dartmouth College's Biomedical Libraries and NEBIC, the bibliographic
instruction committee of ACRL/New England are presenting "Creative Web-Based
Library Education Projects: Distance Learning and Bibliographic Instruction".
Scheduled for Thursday Oct 23, 1997, this day-long event will be held at
Dartmouth College in beautiful Hanover, New Hampshire (an easy 2-hour drive
from Boston, Springfield MA, and many other New England locations).

Have you put together a web-based education site that you could discuss and
demonstrate to your colleagues?  General orientation, course-integrated,
distance-learning, and bibliographic instruction sites in any subject field
are all of interest.

If you would like to put together an informal presentation lasting between
15-20 minutes plus question/discussion time, please contact (phone or email)
one of us by Friday September 5, the sooner the better. (You don't have to
have your presentation finished by then, but we need to have the program
planned as
soon as possible.)

Publicity flyers/registration forms will be sent out once the program is in
place.  We have room capacity for 60 participants.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Karen Odato
karen.odato at dartmouth.edu
603-650-8562