MSNBC Column on David Burt

CMUNSON CMUNSON at aaas.org
Thu Aug 21 09:24:04 EDT 1997

     Believing one's press does not a revolutioon make, as any seasoned
     political activist will tell you.

     Does anybody else find David's self-promotion annoying?

     I'm having a problem seeing the grass roots movement behind the
     Filtering Facts organization. So far it looks like a mouthpiece for
     David's views, which he is of course entitled to.

     Chuck0