cyberfiltering: just say no

Anne Prestamo prestam at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Apr 28 12:58:05 EDT 1997

     As Jennifer Heise stated so well in her earlier post, I've also remained
     silent because I felt Mr. Burt and Mr. Morgan were entrenched to the point
     that dialog would not be constructive.  However, when silence is
     interpreted as acquiescence, then it is time to speak up.  Count me firmly
     planted in the anti-filter camp!!

     Anne Prestamo, Reference Librarian ||Phone:              (405)744-6309
     Science & Engineering Division     ||http://www.library.okstate.edu/
     Edmon Low Library                  ||    dept/sed/prestamo/anne1.htm
     Oklahoma State University          ||E-mail: prestam at okway.okstate.edu