www-typology

lquiroga lquiroga at indiana.edu
Fri Apr 25 15:40:26 EDT 1997

Hi there  ..

 I am glad to find someone with similar interest. I prepared a paper on
Organization of Information in Internet. Although the paper is not in my
home page, I put there some of the links and categories I used.
Please visit my home page and choose the "access to Internet resources"
link

Luz Quiroga

*   Luz Marina Quiroga;               <lquiroga at indiana.edu>       *
*   Indiana University. University Computing Services consultant;  *
*   PhD candidate, School of Library and Information Science       *
*   http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~lquiroga/home.html              *
                "WWW or MMM"? (Maxima Malla Mundial)
                    Jose Antonio Millan.

On Sat, 25 Apr 1998, Nils Pharo wrote