Internet Culture :Re: IRS and SEX

Joe Barker jbarker at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 22 11:58:34 EDT 1997

The problem with this solution is that one might have to every search
imaginable with -sex appended.  "Internal Revenue Service" is part of its
title -- creative and possibly related to the script of the sex show.
Any agency name could be part of a script title.
	One thing that makes this page stand out is the dozens of IRS
internal revenue service strings in the meta keyword section.  That ranks
it so high in the results.
	I believe we need to simply overlook junk like this in the
Internet.  It's part of internet culture.  If we think the Web exists for
information, we are sorely mistaken.
	Joe Barker