Ohio goes for filters

Robert Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Fri Apr 18 14:40:54 EDT 1997

Hi all,

Thanks Karen for your informative earlier respone, and thank you Bill for
the honest thread.  It keeps one alive to be on their toes with this
moving target of technology.  It also keeps us realistic as to
expectations with comments like Bill's, no :-) needed, I am sincere in
this acknowledgement.

Bob Terry
http://rbse.mountain.net/MOREplus/

Bill wrote ........