Information Rights Week April 21-26, 1997

Stacy Matwick smatwick at iisdpost.iisd.ca
Fri Apr 18 10:58:37 EDT 1997

I'm not sure how may of you are able to attend any of these discussions,
but for you other Canadians on this list, look in your communities for
local activities.
Thanks
Stacy Matwick
Information Centre
International Institute for Sustainable Development
161 Portage Avenue East, 6th Floor
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 0Y4
Telephone: 1-204-958-7755
Fax: 1-204-958-7710