Library Instruction Round Table (LIRT) Web Pages

Billie R. Peterson PETERSONB at baylor.edu
Thu Apr 17 19:46:57 EDT 1997

This message has been cross-posted to several lists.

Library Instruction Round Table (LIRT), a round table of the American
Library Association, wishes to announce the availability of its web pages
at:

>From these web pages LIRT members and non-members will have access to the
following information:

     LIRT's Mission
     Committee Information and Committee Volunteer Forms
     LIRT Electronic Discussion Forums (LIRT-L and LIRT-S)
     LIRT's Publications, including the LIRT Newsletter
     Summer and Midwinter Conference Programs and Activities
     Links to other Major Professional Instruction Sites
     Information for LIRT Committee Members

With the ALA conference approaching in June, you may be particularly
interested in learning about our Conference Program, "Focus on the
Student:  Emphasizing Learning Styles", or signing up to attend a LIRT Bite
Lunch.  As the conference time draws near, more information will be added
about LIRT programs and activities, as well as links to information about
San Francisco.

Like all web sites, it is still being fine tuned, but we invite you to
visit the site, learn more about how Library Instruction Round Table
might meet your needs, and send us comments and suggestions.

Billie Peterson
LIRT Electronic Resources Manager
petersonb at baylor.edu