Assistance in converting documents to Adobe Acrobat (pdf)

MRSCLIST MRSCLIST at mrsc.org
Thu Apr 17 11:53:13 EDT 1997

Municipal Research and Services Center of Washington has been converting
documents from WordPerfect  6.1 for Windows  to Adobe Acrobat (pdf files)
for publication on our Web site.  We recently tried to convert a Word for
Windows document with Excel tables and graphs and were unable to convert
the graphs into a pdf file.  Has anyone had experience with conversion of
Word documents with Excel tables and graphs into pdf documents?  We use
WordPerfect and Lotus within our network and have less experience with
Word and Excel programs.  We would appreciate any assistance you can
offer. Please reply to <mrsc at mrsc.org>. Thank you!

Carol Tobin, Librarian
Municipal Research and Services Center of Washington (MRSC)
<mrsc at mrsc.org>
1200 5th Ave., Suite 1300
Seattle, WA 98101
206-625-1300   Fax  206-625-1220