Dublin Core Metadata System

Keith Shafer shafer at oclc.org
Mon Apr 14 10:55:38 EDT 1997

Jian Liu writes:

> Do you think the shopping cart analogy can be used here? What I am
> thinking is: when scorpion is given a url, instead of giving back
> some results, it can return with a list of results and allow the url
> provider to make selections and then go and pick up the results.

This is a good idea.  We have given some thought to how we should
incorporate the metadata we're creating as part of several different
research projects at OCLC.  Maybe we should try putting together a
"shopping" interface...

Keith.
------
Senior Research Scientist                 | http://purl.org/keith
OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc. | shafer at oclc.org
6565 Frantz Road, Dublin, Ohio 43017-3395 | 614-761-5049