Query - State-wide Projects Like Galileo

Hal hkirk at uno.cc.geneseo.edu
Thu Apr 10 15:16:12 EDT 1997

Hello all,

I've already sent this to Susan...but I figure with everyone posting their
library-network projects to the list that this may be of interest.  The
publication Library Hi Tech had a special double issue, State of the State
Reports: Statewide Library Automation, Connectivity, and Resource Access
Initiatives.
Vol 14, no 2-3 1996 Consecutive Issue #54-55.

This is a huge collection of 40+ reports and contact information on over
200 people.

So far every network project posted to this list has been in this publication.

Hope this helps.

-hal

Hal Kirkwood
Information Technology Librarian
S.U.N.Y. at Geneseo
Geneseo, NY 14454
716/245-5524
Fax: 716/245-5003
hkirk at uno.cc.geneseo.edu
http://137.238.9.12/~hal/hal.html

"I find that sometimes it's easy to be myself"
"and sometimes I find that it's better to be somebody else"
                -Dave Matthews Band