Warning.... warning....

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Fri Apr 4 07:03:36 EST 1997

My experience with the Washington DC area stores has been generally
favorable.  They are a chain, so their technical advice is a lot wider than
it is deep, but they have helped push prices down in stores throughout the
area.  It isn't clear that this issue belongs on this list, but our industry
does have more than a passing relationship with accurate information, and
the initial message referenced a rather narrow sample.

Earl Young

Hello, this is going to Web4Lib and Nettrain (since I monitor these lists
mostly). Anyway, I have two terrible stories I feel compelled to share with
the Internet community, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM WITH EVERYONE, I
ENCOURAGE YOU. These are absolutely true, nothing has been fabricated.

The short of the stories is that Best Buy has *the* worst customer relations
and service.
..