Netscape toolbar buttons

Nils Pharo Nils.Pharo at jbi.hioslo.no
Wed Apr 2 05:34:40 EST 1997

> I am creating handouts and overheads to use in an introduction to the
> Internet presentation at my public library. My question is, how can I
> download things like the toolbar buttons, etc... to use in the instructional
> materials I create. Is there a site with Netscape related "graphics"? I
> simply want to put a strip with the toolbar buttons, under which I will
> explain the function of each button. It seems like this should be simple, but
> I am at a loss.
>
> Thank you in advance for any ideas.
Brenda,
I don't know if there is a Netscape graphics library. But you might
like to try some kind of graphic handling software like  e.g. Paint
Shop Pro to screen-capture the buttons from your own copy
of Netscape. You may save the captured graphics in a common
file-format like gif, bmp or wmf to include them in your handouts
etc.

Hope this may be of some help.

Nils
Research Fellow Nils Pharo
Email: Nils.Pharo at jbi.hioslo.no
Telephone +47 22 45 26 84 Fax +47 22 45 26 05
Oslo College, Faculty of Journalism, Library and Information Science
Pilestredet 52 N-0167 Oslo, NORWAY