Win95 lockdown software and Netscape Mail

Bin Zhang bzhang at library.kcc.hawaii.edu
Mon Apr 7 16:23:09 EDT 1997

Just replace the "mailto:" tag with a pointer to a CGI mail form, and
disable mail in Netscape.  Take a look at our library's home page at:
http://library.kcc.hawaii.edu/ for examples.

Bin Zhang <bzhang at Hawaii.Edu>         4303 Diamond Head Road
Automation/Reference Librarian        Honolulu, HI 96816
Kapiolani Community College           Phone: (808) 734-9254
University of Hawaii                  Fax:   (808) 734-9453