Lyrics site on the web

Joe Harwell nshar6869 at ALPHA.NSULA.EDU
Wed Sep 25 19:39:30 EDT 1996

music search engine music search engine search music links
     Check out our Music Mega Search Engine. It's easy to use - and
     full of Hot Music Links. Music search engine music search engine
     Music search engine music..
     http://members.gnn.com/homesite/mega3.htm

The Kelv Wide Web - Lyrics Server
     The Lyrics Server. This is a new facility, with the capacity to
     find the lyrics from most songs, mainly American. Now you can
     find out what that bit you...
     http://www.hull.ac.uk/php/cs8kpp/lyric.html

Christmas Songs (lyrics)
     Angels from the Realms of Glory. Angels we have Heard on High.
     Away in a Manger. Children, Go Where I send Thee. Christmas is
     now Drawing near at Hand....
     http://www.catholic.net/RCC/music/midi/christmas/lyrics.html

Lyrics to Mister Rogers' Most Popular Songs
     Lyrics to Mister Rogers' Most Popular Songs. Music is an
     important part of MISTER ROGERS' NEIGHBORHOOD. The songs on each
     program often express concerns...
     http://www.pbs.org/rogers/sing_home.html

Lyrics to Favorite Songs
     Lyrics to Favorite Songs. These are primarily links to songs by
     artists whom have no web page of their own, mostly one hit
     wonders like Kajagoogoo and the.
     http://info.acm.org/~CGROSVENOR/1980/songs.html

Lyrics from Disney songs.
     Lyrics from Disney songs. These lyrics have been typed by fans
     from CD liners, songbooks, or from listening to the songs. All of
     these lyrics are...
     http://www.enlighting.com.tw/~jmchen/disney/lyrics/

Lyrics for Christian Songs
     The most rewarding end in life is to know the life that never
     ends." Lyrics for Christian Songs. As The Deer. God Will Make A
     Way. Jesus We Enthrone You...
     http://www.iscs.nus.sg/~anglina/lyrics/christian.html

Country Music
     Country Music. Country Music Magazines. Discussion Groups.
     Country/Western Songs and Lyrics. Country/Western Dancing. Other
     Country Music Resources....
     http://www.tpoint.net/Users/wallen/country/country.html

Monty Python song lyrics
     MONTY PYTHON SONG LYRICS. This page is currently under
     construction. It should contain a list of as many Monty Python
     songs as I can find. List of lyrics..
     http://www.idiscover.co.uk/paul/rob/monty.html

Pumpkin Caroling!
     Pumpkin Caroling. Ahh...one of my favorite traditions. 'Round
     Halloween each year, we get a great big group of Wiessfolks
     together and wander the campus,..
     http://riceinfo.rice.edu/projects/colleges/wiess/traditions/pumpk
     n.html