resending: Minisoft and Reflections for Win95

Rose Taylor rosalind at sinnfree.sinnfree.org
Wed Sep 4 17:52:46 EDT 1996

HELP! Does anyone know how to gray out or remove the pull down menu's
for Minisoft92 for Win95 and/or reflections for Win95?  We are running a
combination of minisoft92 and reflections on OPAC PC's.  I dont want
public to play with pull down menu's.  Will IKIOSK help? If so what is
the URL?  I called Minisoft and no reply yet.  I've tried the DOS
version of minisoft, but running on a Windows95 client (and NT server)
does not work.  Would system policies work?

Thank you...
Rose Taylor
rosalind at sinnfree.org