minisoft for Win95 and reflections for Win95

Rockford Public Library rosalind at sinnfree.sinnfree.org
Wed Sep 4 16:34:58 EDT 1996

HELP! Does anyone know how to gray out or remove the pull down menu's for Minisoft92 for Win95 and/or reflections for Win95?  We are running a combination of minisoft92 and reflections on OPAC PC's.  I dont want public to play with pull down menu's.  Will IKIOSK help? If so what is the URL?  I called Minisoft and no reply yet.  I've tried the DOS version of minisoft, but running on a Windows95 client (and NT server) does not work.  Would system policies work?