New essay

Nick Arnett narnett at verity.com
Tue Sep 3 14:14:14 EDT 1996

A couple of my previous essays have been of interest to this list, so I
thought I'd alert you to my latest one, which is based on my keynote talk,
"Massively Parallel Wetware," at the Australian Web conference in July.

http://www.mccmedia.com/public/mpw.htm

I'm planning to develop this into a book; I'll be talking further about it
at the upcoming White House/Parc conference on leveraging cyberspace.

Discussion and suggestions for related resources, particularly having to do
with access to multiple points of view as a creative catalyst, are welcome.

Nick Arnett