making databases Web-accessible

William Oldfield wroldfie at library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 31 04:41:34 EST 1996

I would like to suggest a look at the new LiveLink version of the
Opentext software.  It was rated A1 by ComputerWorld (Oct 7, 1996) and
it is powerful and versatile when it comes to delivering databases,
wordprocessing documents, tagged ascii files or SGML formatted
electronic text through the Web.  It was originally designed for the 20
vol. Oxford English Dictionary at the University of Waterloo.

Opentext - http://www.opentext.com/

--
William Oldfield	(Networked Information, Research Associate)
University of Waterloo Library 	    Waterloo, Ont. Canada