Web-based calendar programs

Sarah Nesbeitt, Maxwell Library snesbeitt at topcat.bridgew.edu
Mon Oct 28 09:17:57 EST 1996

Thanks for everyone's responses on the calendar issue.

The product from Now Software does look like the thing I'd be looking
for, but unfortunately it doesn't come in a version for Windows 3.1
(which we still have, though we'll likely convert to either NT or 95
sometime in the future).  I'll definitely keep it in mind for whenever
that day comes.  I should've been more specific about our current operating
system.

Other folks have sent me suggestions on methods they were currently
using (site-specific ways of handling conversion of data to a calendar)
so I plan to investigate those possibilities in greater detail.

Sarah
Sarah L. Nesbeitt
Reference Librarian                      E-mail: snesbeitt at bridgew.edu
The Clement C. Maxwell Library                   nesbeitt at alumni.sils.umich.edu
Bridgewater State College                Voice:  (508) 697-1200 x2648
Bridgewater, MA  02325  USA