Computer Tutorials

Bart Gierson khcplsys at holli.com
Wed Oct 23 16:45:47 EDT 1996

Our library will soon be making available public computers using Windows 95
workstations. We would like to offer some basic tutorials so that patrons can
teach themselves the fundamentals of using a computer. We would like a mouse
tutorial (like the one from Windows 3.x - can this be copied to Win95? How?),
and a basic "using Windows" tutorial. I know about the "Windows 95 Tour", but
it seems to Win95 specific. Can anyone recommend any tutorial software. At first
the workstations will not be connected to the Internet. Please reply directly to
me at khcplsys at holli.com.  Thanks.

--
Bart Gierson - Systems Manager
Kokomo-Howard County Public Library
khcplsys at holli.com
**All opinions expressed are exclusively my own**