Database of databases

Robert H. Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Wed Oct 23 10:19:35 EDT 1996

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Ghazali Mohamed Fadzil wrote:

> It would make everybody's life easier if you just use the HTML and make all
> the text available through the internet.
>
> (My humble opinion)

In the short run that might be an easy solution and if theres not a lot
of information I agree this is a good way to go.  But on the other hand
large amounts of data bring maintenance and acquisition problems when
using flat HTML files.  Many of such attempts have been advertised on
this list and at first they looked fine, as time progressed they have
gone by the wayside.

So I am in agreement, but have to mention the down side of this approach.

Bob Terry

http://rbse.mountain.net/MPUG/  -- that same old WWW database solution