Server in library?

David P Atkins notdpa at unix1.sncc.lsu.edu
Sun Oct 20 14:33:24 EDT 1996

For LINUX, we use Caldera's DeskTop.  Uses a 2.something release of
RedHat Linux & bundles some nice applications:  Apache www server, Novell
Unix client & other ditties for a reasonable education institution price
(around $75 as I recall).  The June or July issue of _Unix_Review_ gave
it high marks.  We're happy with the choice.

David

David P. Atkins
Electronic Reference Services Librarian
Middleton Library                    email:  notdpa at unix1.sncc.lsu.edu
Louisiana State University                     voice:   (504) 388-6823
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-3300                      fax:    (504) 388-6825