Changing listserv addresses

Claudia Rebaza crebaza at ocean.st.usm.edu
Tue Oct 29 17:18:27 EST 1996

This may seem a little off topic but it does involve electronic
information and communication :>

In the last week I went through an annual evaluation of which listservs I
wanted to continue subscribing to and which ones I wanted to start
subscribing to.  To my surprise, out of 5 listservs I wanted to drop,
only one was still at the same address listed in the instructions I
received when I originally subscribed.  During this year only one
actually notified me they were changing their address (not,
unfortunately, one of the ones I was trying to drop).

Is this a common experience?
                                Claudia Rebaza
                        Information Services Librarian
		Cook Library,  University of Southern Mississippi
     crebaza at ocean.st.usm.edu & http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~crebaza/index.html