NetPCs

Roger Harrison rharrison at ccvax.fullerton.edu
Thu Oct 24 16:00:56 EDT 1996

Descriptions I have read of these terminals never seem to include
diskette drives.  If anyone responds who is actually doing this, I'd
like to find out how you are dealing with the issue of users being able
to save data and take it away with them.  I assume that users will still
want to read a file from the web and take it home to their own computer.

--

Roger Harrison              | "Examine everything carefully;
rharrison at fullerton.edu     |  hold fast to that which is good."