Network Security

Roger Harrison rharrison at ccvax.fullerton.edu
Thu Oct 24 12:36:32 EDT 1996

We are still using Win 3.1.  There are command-line switches you can use
to tell Netscape where to look for the NETSCAPE.INI file.  You can also
use WIN.INI to rename the NETSCAPE.INI file anything you want, and put
it anywhere you want, such as in a user's home directory on a server, or
in a directory on the local drive.

Check out "How Netscape Navigator finds NETSCAPE.INI" at
http://help.netscape.com/kb/client/960513-6.html
OR
go to http://help.netscape.com/ and search for the keyword NETSCAPE.INI.

--

Roger Harrison              | "Examine everything carefully;
rharrison at fullerton.edu     |  hold fast to that which is good."