Server in library?

Bob Long bob at mail.esrl.lib.md.us
Fri Oct 18 14:54:18 EDT 1996

Debra:

I just read about Red Hat Linux 4.0. It sounds like a perfect solution for
something like this. The Apache web server is included with the package, and
is supposed to be very easy to install and configure.
        You could be up and running in a day, maybe less. Of course you
would then have to begin learning the finer points of the system, especially
the web server. But that's a given in any case.
        The price is $49 for an Intel system, $99 for the Alpha and Sparc
versions. Not bad.

        Red Hat Software, Inc.
        Durham, NC
        800.546.7274
        fax: 203.454.2582

        sales at redhat.com
        http://www.redhat.com/

        Does anybody out there know any more about this?