quick reference pages

I. Pour-El pourel at iastate.edu
Thu Oct 10 10:00:49 EDT 1996

Someone asked about quick reference pages.  I've been working on one in my
"spare" time for the last couple of weeks and hope to have it up by the end
of next week, table format, just the facts.

Please send suggestions of useful information that should be incorporated
and/or urls.  If you send a url e.g. a weather site, please include some
information as to  "why this site is different (better? more useful? ) than
all (many?) other (a least 1000) weather sites".

Search for the day: Anyone got a good metric conversion link?

As usual, please email responses.  I'll post the page url when I bring it
up.

---
I. Pour-El						pourel at iastate.edu
Reference and Instructional Services Librarian		515-294-1004
152 Parks Library
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011